Hello everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful week. I'm here with some foodie inspiration. Today i have a yummy, dinner recipe for you that is pretty fast, looks fancy and tastes delicious.
2 large flat top mushroom
30g Violife vegan cheese
1/2 slice of toasted bread chopped finely into breadcrumbs
Diced pepper and onions
Mixed herbs and spices of your choice
- Toast one slice of bread.
- Dice some pepper and onion - of if you're lazy throw it into a food processor/chopper.
- Dice or grate some vegan cheese.
- Add the toast to the food processor & blend until it looks like breadcrumbs.
- Mix all the above filling together with some flavouring.. herbs, spices, salt & pepper etc. Then, add to the mushroom.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Dinner party anyone?