Thought i'd share a classic recipe here. It's a simple rocky road which takes like 5 minutes to make and everyone always loves it. It's a fail safe recipe that everyone enjoys and you can customise it to add in the things you like. Personally i like to add coconut to mine. The mint aero bubbles also taste good too. Its usually suggested that you use digestives or rich tea biscuits but i like to use chocolate chip cookies or oreos aswell. Just chuck in whatever's in your cupboard and i'm sure it'll taste brilliant.
- Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a pan. Stir occasionally and make sure the hear isn't too hot so it doesn't burn.
- Crush the biscuits. You can do this in a food processor or put them into a plastic food bag and whack with a rolling pin
- Take the pan off the heat and add the biscuits and some marshmallows while the chocolate is still warm.
- Wait for the chocolate to cool slightly and add more marshmallows. Now is also the time to add in any extra ingredients that you fancy.
- Put in a silicone tray or baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Refigerate overnight if possible if not, for a couple of hours until set.
- Chop up into 'bitesize' or rather large pieces depending on preference. Though it won't last long!