Food: Surprise Autumn Haul!



The whole 'pumpkin spice latte' hype has died down now and I am a little bit late with this post, oops. I blame hectic student life. The reason why i named this a 'surprise haul' is because I have the sweetest mum ever (thanks mum)But seriously, I received a text to say 'I have ordered something I think you'll really like'. When I checked my emails, my mum had done me a surprise order on Protein Pick and Mix containing these yummy items above.

I'd mentioned that I was really excited to try a pumpkin spice latte - until this year I was PSL virgin. Ok, I know, that's bad. But I don't really tend to get the full-sugar drinks from Starbucks or Costa. I'm a sugar-free syrup kind of gal so, this Jordan's Skinny Syrup in Pumpkin Spice is just what I needed. If you've seen my chocolate orange latte recipe (here), then you'll know I'm obsessed with making homemade lattes. What I love even more, is adding these sugar-free syrups (ask my flatmates about my collection - hoarder).

I'll admit it.. the Snickerdoodle Almond Butter is all gone (and out of stock on the website - sorry guys!). It was so good. Like with all these things, it's hard to show some self-restraint. The spoon goes in the jar and before you know it, it's all gone. This tasted so sweet due to the added sugar but, i really liked it especially when combined with dates and banana.

The last items are the Lenny & Larry's protein cookies. I have tried the Snickerdoodle flavour before but, never the Pumpkin Spice flavour. I'm thinking the pumpkin spice will go perfectly with a PSL, of course. I'm looking forward to indulging in a pumpkin overload one cold wintery morning.

So that's my haul. A small, short, quick one filled with autumn-y/winter-y products.

How do you feel about the pumpkin spice trend? Yay or Nay?!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top